*Warning: Updating a false firmware/updating the firmware in a false way may results in permanent damage to your product which is not covered under neutab. 1 year warranty or insurance except in case suggested by neutab technician/customer service representative. Please be cautious and double check your product model before moving on.
|Model||Updating Tool||Firmware||IMEI code|
|N7sPro||Phoenix Tool.zip||N7sPro firmware.iso||The production date before the January 10,2017|
• In the folder of phoenix tool you just unzipped, depending on your system specs, select "drvinstaller_X64", "drvinstaller_x86" or "drvinstaller_IA64" to install tablet driver; Or you can run all three driver installer and at least one will work;
• Run "PhoenixSuit.exe", select "firmware" tab;
• Click on "Image" button, choose the firmware you just downloaded;
• Turn your tablet completely off (by press and hold power button for 20 seconds), press and hold "volume -" button, connect tablet to computer via usb cable, keep volume button held, press power button 10 times repeatedly；
• The phoenix tool should recognize the tablet. On pop-up dialog window, select if you want to format and wipe out everything on your tablet；
• The phoenix tool will start flash the firmware to the tablet. Wait till it is done；
• When upgrade is finished, disconnect your tablet from computer, press and hold power button for 10 seconds to quit upgrade mode. then press and hold power button for 2-4 seconds to turn tablet on；
Congratulations! Your tablet is now refreshed.