1. Download and unzip the Updating Tool “ Flashtool.zip” and the Firmware “ K1 Firmware.rar” to be prepared for the upgrade
2. Open “sp_Flash_Too” file, and then click “__flash_tool”
3. After clicked “flash_tool”, the screen will show:
4. Click “OK”, and the screen will show:
5. Click “Scatter-loading”, and then choose “MT8127_Android_scatter” from downloaded firmware file. (Make sure the file name starts with “MT”)
6. After clicked “open”, choose “Firmware upgrade”
Note: Before starting “download”, please turn the fully charged tablet completely off.
7. Connect the tablet to the computer via USB cable. And then click “Download”
8. In the process of downloading, there is a red row showing at the bottom of the screen:
9. The download process will take around 2 minutes to finish. Moreover, the red row will turn to yellow color too.
10. When the screen shows “Download Flash 100%”, a pop-up window will display.
11. After download process successfully completed, use a pin to press and hold “reset” hole in the tablet until the tablet shows reset information on the screen. (Please skip this step if you are using K1 1280x800 version firmware)
12. Turn on the tablet after resetting, your tablet system will be recovered.
If these steps cannot help you to root the device, then please contact us to get more supporting. Thank you.