Updating N11 Plus Firmware
*Warning: Updating a false firmware/updating the firmware in a false way may results in permanent damage to your product which is not covered under neutab. 1 year warranty or insurance except in case suggested by neutab technician/customer service representative. Please be cautious and double check your product model before moving on.
Tool & Firmware:
*Please double check your product model and download updating tool & firmware in the form below
(You need a Windows OS computer and your tablet to do the job)
1. Download flash tool and firmware
2. Unzip file and install PhoenixUSBPro.exe
(Please right-click file into setting page if cannot install it, as bellow image)
3. After flash tool installing finished, click key to select the key file
4. Click image and select the firmware “sun8iw6p1_android_bt1055v_uart0-20161008”
5. Check Reboot box and then click Start
6. The firmware is ok and ready for updating when the red × changed to green √
7. Check the tablet and make sure the battery is more than 10% and keep in power off status.
8. Press volume + and volume - at the same time, do not release the two buttons and then connect the tablet to computer by USB cable. After that, please press power on/off again and again(7-15 times).
9. When reboot start, bellow page will be showed out, please wait for 1-2 minutes. When the progress reach to 100%, then firmware updating successfully.
If reboot failed, please check
1. Make sure the battery power more than 10%
2. Make sure the table keep in power off status
3. Make sure the firmware file you selected is right
4. Make sure press voluem+ and- at the same time and do not release when connected to computer.
5. Make sure press power on/off button more than 7-15 times.
If you are not sure which step is wrong, please try it again, from step 3 to step 9